Amazon Coupons, Cashback, & Offers Sep 2022
Average waiting time for cashback: 60 Days days
Maximum waiting time for cashback: 90 Days days
Latest Amazon India Offers, Coupons and Promo Codes for Sep 2022
|Offers||Offer Details||CashbackNinja Reward Rates|
|Amazon Coupons||Get Upto 80% Discount on clothing, footwear, luggage & watches||Upto 8% Rewards|
|Amazon Offers Today||Upto 40% Off on mobiles||Upto 0.5% Rewards|
|Amazon Promo Code||Upto 70% Off on beauty products||8% Rewards|
|Amazon Coupons||Upto 70% Off on kitchen & dining||2.5% Rewards|
Amazon Review: Why You Will Love Shopping on Amazon?
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994, in his garage as Cadabra, Inc. It initially started as an online marketplace for books. However, over time, expanded itself in other categories including electronics, software, video games, furniture, clothing, Laptops, mobile recharge, jewellery, Mobiles, video streaming, flight bookings and more.
Amazon is always innovating new ways to keep its users satisfied and has left no stone unturned to enhance the customer experience. Look at the curated benefits about shopping on Amazon India.
Wide Variety of Items at A Single Platform
Amazon offers its users with millions of products to choose from. The users can find 1000+ categories of products on Amazon India, including clothing, Grocery, electronics, smartphones, home, and kitchen appliances. That is not all; users can choose their preferred brands and shop at their convenience.
Exclusive Products Available Countrywide
On Amazon India, consumers can buy exclusive products like OnePlus phones, innovative products like Kindle, Amazon Firestick, Amazon Alexa and a lot more. These unique products provide users with varied choices. Additionally, Amazon is the only retailer in India that delivers to all pin codes across the country.
Amazon Prime for Fastest Delivery & Entertainment
Amazon India launched the Prime subscription for faster delivery of products. The 1-year subscription comes for Rs. 999 that gives users free shipping on all products with no minimum order value. Also, there is free, fast & unlimited streaming of Amazon Prime Videos, free one-day and two-day deliveries on applicable pin codes within India.
Amazon Pay for Quick Payments
Amazon Pay is an online payments processing service that provides an option to purchase goods and services from websites and mobile apps. Users and sellers at Amazon can simply process secure online payments through Amazon Pay.
Top Selling Categories on Amazon India
- Baby Products
- Bags, Wallets and Luggage
- Beauty Products
- Clothing & Accessories
- Computers & Accessories
- Grocery & Gourmet Foods
- Home & Kitchen
What are the Top ways to save on Amazon India?
Shopping on Amazon is one thing that shopaholics love. But sometimes it may burn a hole in our pockets. however, you must not worry as we have some special saving tips for you.
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
With this ICICI powered Amazon-branded credit card, you are entitled to a flat five per cent discount on all shopping on Amazon India. Even if we assume you spend just Rs. Five thousand on Amazon every month, you will save a whopping three thousand rupees on your annual shopping at Amazon.
Purchase Amazon Prime Yearly or Monthly Subscription
If you ask us what is the top money-saving tip on Amazon India, it has to be Amazon Prime subscription. With Amazon Prime, you get free one or two day delivery across most of the Tier I and Tier II Indian towns and cities. These one or two-day expedited delivery alone costs Rs. 99 and Rs. 49 respectively. Not just that, with Amazon Prime you also stand eligible to early access to various sales and exclusive products on Amazon.
Lookout for Upcoming Amazon Sales
Amazon India brings various sales to your doorstep throughout the year. During these Amazon Sales, you can find discounts with upto 90% off across categories. Hence, it will always be one the most significant saving factor if you purchase a product at the time of sales.
Special Offers on Credit & Debit Cards
The eCommerce retailers often come up with some fantastic bank offers on its websites. These bank offers allow its users to shop for their favourite stuff online and earn some part of their spending back as cashback or as points in their Credit and Debit Cards.
Get Additional Discounts Using Amazon Pay Wallet
Amazon Pay is one of the easiest ways to get cashback on top of the general Amazon discounts. Hence, while shopping on Amazon, make sure to look for offers on Amazon Pay wallet. The best part is that unlike other E-wallets, Amazon Pay offers discountsto both new and old users.
Upcoming Sale on Amazon 2022
Amazon India sales are one of the most exciting events for shopaholics. These sales arrive throughout the year, so keep your cart ready with your favourite products. Get instant discounts on categories like mobiles, fashion, electronics, home decor and more. Here are some of the most awaited sales on Amazon throughout the year.
|Amazon Upcoming Sale 2022||Expected Dates||Amazon Offers 2022|
|Amazon Father’s Day Sale||17th - 19th June 2022||Save 70% On All Gifts|
|Amazon Great Freedom Festival||5th - 9th August 2022||Up To 80% Off + 10% Off On All Categories|
|Amazon Rakhi Sale||8th - 11th August 2022||Get 50% Off On Gifts, Rakhis, And More|
Amazon Great Indian Sale
One among the most prominent Sale on Amazon India, Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale is usually organized twice every year. The Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale allows you to purchase a wide range of products with up to 90% off across categories like Fashion, Electronics, Mobiles and many more. You can stay up to date with upcoming sale.
Amazon Prime Sale
This is an exclusive sale only for Amazon Prime members. During Amazon Prime Sale, Amazon allows itsPrime members to purchase a wide range of products, including Amazon exclusive products and services at great discounts. For those who do not have this subscription, Amazon also offers the Prime membership subscription plans at attractive prices during this time.
Amazon Super Value Day
Every month, from the 1st to 7th, you can purchase an extensive range of household supplies and products across categories via Amazon and save upto 15 per cent. You can avail the deals with exclusive discounts and cashback offers. Typically, additional cashback is also available on payments made through Amazon Pay.
Amazon DiwalI Sale
Amazon hosts its Diwali sale every year. With exclusive deals like up to 80% off, Amazon offers excellent discounts across categories such as fashion, accessories, electronics, home and kitchen products and many more. Amazon Diwali sale lasts for four-five days that allows you to shop for electronic items at the best prices.
How to save money on Amazon?
We offer our users one of the easiest ways to earn additional rewards over and above Amazon discounts. Earn extra rewards on your purchase made at the retailer by following the steps mentioned below.
Step 1: : Visit CashbackNinja.com on your browser or download our app from your Android or iOS device.
Step 2: : Search for Amazon India from the search bar and go to Amazon store page.
Step 3: Click on the orange Avail Rewards / View Coupons button on Amazon store page.
Step 4: Copy Amazon promo code or offer (when available), Sign-in if needed, and you will be redirected to Amazon India website.
Continue your shopping as usual, and rewards will be credited to your CashbackNinja account within the prescribed period.
Amazon Payment, Banks & Wallet Options
Payment options on Amazon
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Cash on Delivery
Amazon Wallets Payments Options
- Amazon Pay
- Bhim UPI
- G Pay
Amazon Bank Payments Offers
Amazon accepts all types of banks but you can avail special discounts using selected banks credit & debit card:
- Kotak Mahindra
- Yes Bank
Amazon Shipping & Delivery Details
- Shipping: The shipping policy at Amazon India favours Prime subscribers over non prime members. Shoppers who have subscribed to the Prime membership can enjoy free one day deliveries and shipping to hundreds of pin codes in India.
- Delivery: Amazon generally takes 1-4 business days to deliver your product. One can also go for a same-day delivery option or can use Amazon Prime for same-day or quicker delivery options for your orders.
- The standard shipping policy applies to non-prime subscribers. These members will have to make a minimum purchase of Rs 500 to be eligible for free shipping with a standard delivery time frame. You can request easy returns for most items except for those that are explicitly identified as non returnable like select electronic products, lingerie, and undergarments. Once the product is returned, your amount gets refunded back into your bank account or into the gift card balance.
- Amazon India provides 100% purchase protection for your orders, and you need not be worried about any damaged products or loss of payments.
Amazon Cancellation, Return and Refund Policy
Amazon offers a smooth, cancellation, return, or refund process.If you want to cancel an item or your order on Amazon, follow these steps.
- Go to 'Your Orders' section in your account
- Select the item you wish to cancel and select cancel checked items
- Or request cancellation for the order if it has been already dispatched
- Provide reasons for cancellation (optional)
- The items will be returned and a refund will be made in case the payment is already made
You can also refuse to accept the order in case you are still contacted for delivery.
Amazon Return Policy
You can also request a return for most items, given that they are explicitly identified as 'returnable' on the product detail page and are sent back within the 'return window'. Return will be processed only if the items were not damaged while in user's possession and are in original condition.Items are returnable if you have received them in the below conditions:
- Physically damaged
- Missing parts or accessories
- Different from description mentioned on the product page
Amazon Refund Policy
For refunds, you can expect your payment to be made within different time periods according to your payment mode.
- Amazon Pay Balance - 2 hours
- Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking - 2-4 Business Days or 3-5 Business Days for Seller-Fulfilled orders
- UPI Linked Bank Account - 2-4 Business Days
Amazon Contact Details
- Customer Care No - 1800-3000-9009
- Twitter - @AmazonNews_IN
- Facebook - @AmazonIndiaNews
- Instagram - @Amazonnews_in
- Amazon suspends its shipping and OTT services in Russia: Joining hands with several other companies, Amazon has decided to suspend its operations in Russia by ceasing its shipments and cutting off access to its video streaming platform Amazon Prime. Buyers from Russia and Belarus wonâ€™t be able to place any new orders via Amazon anymore.(Source - @bloomberg)
- Amazon Business starts its first End of Financial Year Sale in India: Amazon Business has started its End of Financial Year Sale to help its business customers utilise their procurement budgets efficiently. The sale aims to empower MSMEs by providing 15 cr GST enabled products across various categories at great prices.(Source - @business-standard)
- Amazon records exports of 10k crore iPhones from India: One year after Apple launched its operations in India, it recorded 10,000 crore exports of iPhones. This milestone can be attributed to the success of the PLI (Product Linked Incentive) scheme designed by the government to incentivize and encourage foreign companies to set up manufacturing plants in India.(Source - @Republicworld)
- Amazon Fab TV Fest is live with top brands at exciting discounts: Amazon is live with its Fab TV Fest to offer discounts on televisions from top brands like Redmi, Samsung, Sony, etc. Additional discounts can be availed by using specific credit or debit cards.(Source - @Zeenews)